Second-class OTC drug
|Packaging||Manufacturer's suggested retail price|
(JPY 2,660 excluding tax)
(JPY 1,600 excluding tax)
1. Those described below should consult with a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use:
(1) Those who are currently seeking medical treatment;
(2) Women who are or may be pregnant;
(3) Those with a sensitive stomach;
(4) Those who have developed allergy symptoms due to drugs or the like; or
(5) Those who are diagnosed with the following disease: Renal dysfunction.
2. Developing any of the symptoms listed below after taking this product may indicate the occurrence of an adverse reaction. If so, immediately stop taking the product and consult with a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor, showing the product package.
|Skin||Rash, redness, itching|
|Digestive organs||Stomach discomfort, nausea and vomiting|
3. If your symptom does not resolve after one month, stop taking the product and consult with a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor, showing the product package.
4. If you wish to continue taking this product for an extended period of time, consult with a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
Take the dose indicated below with cold or warm water before a meal or between meals.
|Age||Single dose||Daily dose|
|Adult (15 years of age or older)||4 tablets||3 times|
|Under 15 years of age||Do not take this product||Do not take this product|
Note: ‘Between meals’ means about 2 hours after a meal.
・Strictly follow the prescribed dosage and administration
(in a daily dose of 12 tablets) Dried bearberry extract: 1,875 mg
(equivalent to 15 g bearberry)
Dextrin, crystalline cellulose, potato starch, croscarmellose sodium, light anhydrous silicic acid, magnesium stearate
|Manufactured and Distributed by:||TAIHO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.|
|Packaging unit||48 tablets||
|Manufacturer’s recommended price||