Felbinac helps relieve shoulder and low back pain.
Long body and wide face
This agent is thick and liquid gel so that it is less likely to drip.
It spreads smoothly without causing sticky feeling after drying.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
The following precaution should be observed.
(If not observed, it may aggravate the current symptoms or increase the risk of adverse reactions.)
- The following persons should not use the agent.
- Persons with a history of allergic symptoms to the agent or any of the ingredients of the agent
- Persons with a history of asthma
- Pregnant women or possibly pregnant women
- Children under 15 years
- Do not apply to the following areas.
- Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
- Eczema, contact dermatitis, wounds
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), tinea cruris, etc. or purulent areas
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before using the agent.
- Persons under treatment by a physician
- Persons with a history of allergic symptoms to any drug
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to the agent. If any of these symptoms occur, discontinue the use of the agent immediately, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
|Affected body system
||Rash, redness, itching, swelling, tingling sensation, contact dermatitis
The following serious symptom may rarely occur. If the symptom occurs, consult a physician immediately.
||Skin itching, urticaria, hoarse voice, sneezing, larynx itching, difficulty breathing, palpitation, consciousness clouding, etc. occur immediately after using the agent.
- If symptoms do not improve after using the agent for about one week, discontinue the use of the agent, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
Shoulder pain due to stiff shoulder, low back pain, muscle pain, joint pain, bruise, sprain, tenosynovitis (pain and swelling in hands, wrists, and ankles), elbow pain (tennis elbow, etc.)
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area twice to four times daily.
- The sponge surface may be damaged if used when dry. Before applying the agent, check that the sponge surface is fully wet with the solution.
- Strictly follow the dosing instructions.
- Be careful not to get the agent into the eyes. If the agent gets into the eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist.
- For external use only. Do not take the agent orally.
- Do not cover the affected area with a poorly-ventilated material such as wrap film, etc. after applying the agent.
Per 100 g
Hydroxypropylcellulose, Polyoxyethylene Hardened Caster Oil, Flavor, Triethanolamine, Alcohol
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Screw the cap tightly and store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not transfer to other container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
- Do not bring the product close to fire. And do not throw the used product into fire.
- As the liquid may spill out, screw the cap tightly after use.
- Take care as the product adhered to the painted matters (furniture, floor, accessory, etc.), artificial fiber, silk, leather, etc. may change their properties.
- Do not use the product past the expiration date. After opening, use as soon as possible even before the expiration date to retain the quality.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
||TAIHO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
|Manufactured and Distributed by:
||Mikasa Seiyaku Co., Ltd.
||52 mL x 1 box
|Manufacturer’s recommended price