Methyl salicylate is effective for stiff shoulder and muscle fatigue by penetrating into the affected areas.
This is a stick which is easily applied to the affected area without staining hands.
As it is not sticky, it allows putting on clothes immediately after use.
It has a cool flavor.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
The following precaution should be observed.
(If not observed, it may aggravate the current symptoms or increase the risk of adverse reactions.)
Do not apply to the following areas.
- Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
- Eczema, contact dermatitis, wounds
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before using the agent.
Persons with a history of allergic symptoms due to any drug
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to the agent. If any of these symptoms occur, discontinue the use of the agent immediately, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
|Affected body system
||Rash, redness, itching
- If symptoms do not improve after using the agent for five to six days, discontinue the use of the agent, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
Stiff shoulder, muscle fatigue, muscle pain, low back pain, joint pain, bruise, sprain, fracture pain, frostbite
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Usually, apply an appropriate amount to the affected area once to several times daily.
- Strictly follow the dosing instructions.
- Be careful not to get the agent into the eyes. If the agent gets into the eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist.
- For children, use under the supervision of their guardians.
- For external use only. Do not take the agent orally.
- Wipe off sweat on the affected area before use.
- Twist the container until 4 to 5 mm of agent appears before use, to prevent the container from directly touching the affected area.
- Stop using the agent if the bottom of the container appears and becomes unstable. Do not forcibly use the agent remaining in the bottom of the container.
Per 100 g
Isopropanol Flavor, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Caster Oil
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Observe strictly the dosage and administration.
- Take care not to let the product enter your eyes. If it enters your eyes, rinse immediately with water or lukewarm water. If the symptom is severe, seek medical attention at an ophthalmologist.
- The use by children should be guided and supervised by their parents or caregivers.
- Use the product only for external use and do not take orally.
- Use the product after wiping the sweat on the affected site.
- Let out the medicine inside the container by 4 to 5 mm before use so that the container does not directly touch the affected area.
- Stop the use of the product if the saucer at the bottom of the product container is seen and rattles. Do not try to finish up the medicine remaining on the saucer.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
||TAIHO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
|Manufactured and Distributed by:
||Mikasa Seiyaku Co., Ltd.
||Stick type agent
||33 g x 1 box
|Manufacturer’s recommended price