Felbinac penetrates into the affected area, and helps relieve joint, muscle, and shoulder pains.
This is a stick which is easily applied to the affected area without staining hands.
As it is not sticky, it allows putting on clothes immediately after use.
Easy-to-use new designed container
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
The following precaution should be observed.
(If not observed, it may aggravate the current symptoms or increase the risk of adverse reactions.)
- The following persons should not use the agent.
- Persons with a history of allergic symptoms to the agent or any of the ingredients of the agent
- Persons with a history of asthma
- Pregnant women or possibly pregnant women
- Children under 15 years
- Do not apply to the following areas.
- Around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
- Eczema, contact dermatitis, wounds
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), tinea cruris, etc. or purulent areas
- The following persons should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before using the agent.
- Persons under treatment by a physician
- Persons with a history of allergic symptoms to any drug
- The following symptoms may be adverse reactions to the agent. If any of these symptoms occur, discontinue the use of the agent immediately, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
|Affected body system||Symptoms|
||Rash, redness, itching, swelling, tingling sensation, contact dermatitis
The following serious symptom may rarely occur. If the symptom occurs, consult a physician immediately.
||Skin itching, urticaria, hoarse voice, sneezing, larynx itching, difficulty breathing, palpitation, consciousness clouding, etc. occur immediately after using the agent.
- If symptoms do not improve after using the agent for about one week, discontinue the use of the agent, and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor with this leaflet.
Joint pain, muscle pain, shoulder pain due to stiff shoulder, low back pain, bruise, sprain, tenosynovitis (pain and swelling in hands, wrists, and ankles), elbow pain (tennis elbow, etc.)
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area twice to four times daily.
- Strictly follow the dosing instructions.
- Be careful not to get the agent into the eyes. If the agent gets into the eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist.
- For external use only. Do not take the agent orally.
- Do not cover the affected area with a poorly-ventilated material such as wrap film, etc. after applying the agent.
- Wipe off sweat on the affected area before use.
- Twist the container until 4 to 5 mm of agent appears before use, to prevent the container from directly touching the affected area.
- Stop using the agent when the bottom of the container appears and the upper side of the bottom is exposed. Do not forcibly use the agent remaining in the bottom of the container.
Per 100 g
Isopropanol, Propylene Glycol, Macrogol, Polyoxyethylene Hardened Caster Oil, Sodium Stearate, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Oleyl Alcohol, Squalane, pH Adjuster
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- As the product is volatile, screw the cap tightly after use and avoid exposure to the outer air.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not transfer to other container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
- Do not bring the product close to fire. And do not throw the used product into fire.
- Take care as the product adhered to the painted matters (furniture, floor, accessory, etc.), artificial fiber, silk, leather, etc. may change their properties.
- Do not use the product past the expiration date. After opening, use as soon as possible even before the expiration date to retain the quality.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
||TAIHO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
|Manufactured and Distributed by:
||Mikasa Seiyaku Co., Ltd.
||Stick type agent
||43 g x 1 box
|Manufacturer’s recommended price